Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Dear DBConvert users,
We are glad to announce the release of all products in DBSync series.
Here is a change log:
- User interface becomes more friendly in all DBSync tools
- Errors handling improvement
Encourage you to try our synchronizers now!
Use the special coupon code to upgrade your DBSync product with 30% discount:
Click here to order or upgrade DBSync tools now!
Posted by Natalia at 12:09 PM
Monday, November 03, 2008
We want to represent you our newly integrated features added in all DBConvert tools! All of them and series of other internal improvements can help your databases to be correctly processed and converted.
Here is the list of features:
- Built-in scheduler
- Data filters
- Data mapping
Advanced task scheduling as built-in stage!
Now scheduling feature realized as a separate stage in the converters Wizard. The built-in Scheduling allows to manage conversion and synchronization tasks and to perform actions at a specific time. Using sessions and batch files as parameters the scheduled tasks will automatically work as services in background mode giving you an opportunity to keep them unattended at anytime after having scheduled it once.
Customizable and effective data filtering
As filtering is a quick way to extract only definite data you get a full control over the migration process with customizing integrated data filters. Whatever the reason, you can automatically or manually create new filter and easily modify existing query and as a result receive complete information on specific criteria separating all the rest records from a table.
Robust data mapping
With such integrated feature you can easily match one data type to its closest and relative equivalent in target fields. Just choose data types you need for the destination fields or the most appropriate data types for the source type and our program will automatically transform types from one specific format to another.
Also we are glad to represent our absolutely new product in DBCovert Product line – DBConvert for MS Excel & MySQL.
This tool is intended to convert Excel spreadsheet to MySQL db and vice versa with an opportunity to choose particular number of records, sheets, tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys for conversion. You can easily organize unattended application work using command line or built-in scheduler. Data filtering for MySQL tables specified as a source can be applied for conversion as well. Our product provides direct conversion, but when you need to workaround firewalls MySQL Dump files and PHP script may be generated.
Please, find more info about DBConvert for MS Excel & MySQL at:
You can download the trial DBConvert for MS Excel & MySQL 1.0 version from:
All your feedbacks are highly appreciated.
Posted by Natalia at 3:12 PM
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
- We are glad to announce the release of our new product DBForms from MS Access to ASP.NET+MS SQL v.1.0.0. This tool allows you to convert mdb file to MS SQL db, Access forms to WEB pages with AJAX technology support. Convert forms and their elements (Label, Image, OptionGroup, TextBox, ListBox, ComboBox, CommandBox and others) to .aspx pages with MS SQL back-end, filling form fields with data from the fields of your Access tables. During conversion elements position, color pallet and fields type are saved as well. Unicode support, Primary keys and indexes conversion available.
The list of main features:
* MS Access database -> to MS SQL db
* MS Access forms -> .aspx web pages
* All forms elements supported
Advanced customization options:
- caption forms renaming
- partial selection for database objects that will be converted.
- detection of possible conversion errors on customization stage.
- sessions support means that all your settings can be saved and restored then.
We encourage you to try our unique converter and replace your single-user MS Access forms with multi-user .aspx web-pages not wasting a lot of time and efforts. Using DBForms from MS Access to ASP.NET + MS SQL you get the whole range of benefits: fast conversion, excellent performance, real pleasure to work with.
Please, find more info about the software at: http://dbconvert.com/convert-dbforms-access-to-aspnet.php
You can download the trial version from: http://www.dbconvert.com/downloads/dbforms_asp_mssql.zip
We hope, you will find this tool very useful.
- DBConvert tools working with MS SQL were improved with schemes support. Now you can convert only those tables that belong to your working scheme.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this product, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Natalia at 2:56 PM